Sorry. When romance4thebeach nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award, Sally Field just popped into my head. Seriously, all I can say is Thank You and Wow! I really didn’t expect this. Are you sure you meant to do this? Well, even if you didn’t I now forgive you for not liking Harry Potter. Of course there’s rules that go along with this honor so here they are:
* You must thank the person who nominated you.
* You must list the rules and display the award.
* You must add 7 facts about yourself.
* You must add 15 other bloggers, and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
* You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
* I’ve lived in Massachusetts my entire life.
* I can’t WAIT to get out of Massachusetts.
* I am a total idiot when it comes to technology. Honestly. I couldn’t even figure out how to do proper bullet points for this post.
* I have the cutest Pomeranian named Lacey.
* I was a children’s librarian for 26 years before I became disabled and I really, really, really, really…really miss it.
* I’m working on my first book.
* I have read the Harry Potter books so many times I can quote entire passages verbatim.
The blogs I nominate are:
I’d nominate everyone I follow except almost all of you have already been nominated! I’m having such fun and learning so much from blogging.The best part is meeting such amazing people in the blogosphere. I’d toast you all with a glass of wine if I had one! Thank you again Romance Novels For the Beach!