My blogging buddy Emma @ http://emmakwall.com nominated me for this lovely award. Thank you Emma (: (: (: And if you haven’t already, check out her blog. She has wonderful movie reviews and awesome Top Ten lists!
So, the rules (although can I just say we shouldn’t call them rules? How about ‘wonderful ways to share a part of you and to pass this on to other awesome bloggers’?) Too long huh? Okay. Never mind. Back to the rules:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My answers to Emma’s awesome questions:
1. What is your favourite thing about having a blog?
– I love sharing thoughts on books and connecting with such fascinating members of the blogosphere.
2. Do you have any pets?
– As you might have guessed from my gravatar, I have a Pomeranian. Her name is Lacey and she’s the sweetest girl I could ask for.
3. Do you get much sunshine where you live?
– I live in Massachusetts and we usually get a fair amount of sunshine.
4. Who is your best friend?
– My husband. He puts up with all my idiosyncrasies.
5. Which fictional character would you like to invite round for tea?
– Without a doubt Dumbledore. Wise and wacky!
6. Is blogging your full time job?
– It should be, but no. I try to post something every day, but it doesn’t always work out. I’m also working on my first book so sometimes that gets in the way.
7. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
– Sweet. Worst sweet tooth ever!
8. What is your guilty pleasure tv show?
– Oh God. Pretty Little Liars. I’m blushing.
9. Do you remember your first post you ever wrote for your current blog?
– I think I introduced myself and asked everyone to be patient with my lamentable lack of tech skills. Um, not much has changed there.
10. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
– Unfortunately no. My Dad and I did see a UFO though when I was 9!
Here’s the tough part. Who do I nominate? I always have trouble with this because first, so many people have already been nominated, and second I follow so many incredible bloggers that I use up my 10 slots rather quickly. Well, here goes. My nominees are:
I love all your blogs and they always bring a ray of Sunshine into my life!
And finally the really fun part! My questions for the above nominees are:
1. What was your favorite book as a child?
2. What is the best book you’ve read recently?
3. Movies. Scary or RomCom?
4. If you had the chance, what author would you most like to interview?
5. Books. What is your favorite genre? It’s okay if you have more than one.
6. What book or series have you read more than once?
7. What book or series would you like to be a character in?
8. Have you ever used a Ouija board? If so, did anything happen?
9. Have you ever seen a UFO?
10. What made you start blogging?
I hope you all have as much fun with this as I did. If you’re too busy however to partcipate, no worries. You won’t hurt my feelings.