Daisy, and her Mom and Dad are in need of some help if anyone is in the position to offer it.

*Update*:  Daisy’s surgery went well and she’ll be going home tomorrow with her mom and dad! They’re still waiting for the biopsy results, but the veterinarian didn’t see any further suspicious areas.